A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

Converge.


Two weeks ago we went camping on a field outside Greystoke. We had around 30 kids from the South lakes. There were different activities: We had talks, craft, worship, campfire, wet games, swimming in pool, walks, meals etc. The only downside was that the kids woke up at 4am, so there wasn't a lot of sleep.



I kept speeding myself on sugar and coffee. It kept me going, but I slept a lot when I got home.


Libby, me and Chris. This is the youth work team for this year. Sadly this was the last time I met Libby, because she has got a new job, and I'm going to Norway again.


The kids were swimming and we sat on the side as responsible adults. This is Libby and Andy applauding for my brother who turned 37 this day. 

Kommentarer