A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

8 months.


In three days it's eight months since I came to the UK. It's been rushing away, but still, when I think back it's been taking a whole lot getting used to. There are so many things that was new eight months ago, but now it's taken for granted. As you live for a longer time in an area you understand more of what's going on, and also more of the language. My life has changed a lot since I came. I've definently learnt a lot about youth work, and got amazing ideas to take back. Now is a funny periode, because I have to prepare to go home, and also do my best the next months I'm here. 



I'm gonna miss it. Luckily we have places in Norway where you can easily escape people and just have alone time with God. Please join me in prayer for the rest of my time here - that I can be God's light in the way He wants me to.

Kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar