A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

Into the canteen.

(Random illustration from google, free to use)
As I've blogged earlier, we have struggled to get people to our lunch club in the secondary school. When people don't come to you, you have to go to them. Now we go into the canteen, every Tuesday lunch time, instead. In the canteen we chat with youth that want to chat with us. You need to have som 'ice in the belly', as we say in Norway. With this I mean that you have to tread carefully, and don't let yourself be let down by awkward (or potentially awkward) situations, and be calm. 

Anyway, we (my co-worker and I) have done this for quite a few weeks now, and it has been really good. I've spoken to a lot of new kids. Hopefully these relationships can lead to something more in the future. 

Please remember this in prayer.

Kommentarer