A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

Blue tack.


Some days the things you do as an intern aren't the most interesting. I was reflecting over this as I walked home from the post office after buying some blue tack. If I focused on these small things as something negative I think I would have had a hard time. Luckily God has opened my eyes to making the most out of every situation. Often I walk around reminding myself of all the positive things there are with the job I'm doing. 

I will give you my Blue tack example:
- It's not raining
- I can go for a walk in my working hours
- The thing we will use this for is going to give a good experience to people involved
- My body is working ok
- I can pray while I'm walking
- I live in a beautiful place
- Blue tack is fairly cheap

Only your imagination can limit the list. Recommend it for any job you do!

Kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar