A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

Deeper relationships. Two days of winter. Schoolwork.




I went for a long walk with my friend Sarah, and on the way we met two other friends as well. What a wonderful creation. It was actually real snow on the hills (that is already gone, of course). It is amazing to get to know people more. I recommend going for walks with people - it is a brilliant opportunity to chat and deepen relationships.


I've also got friends closer to my age! Finally! I have to go on the train to meet them, but still it's great! We met up this week and did jigsaw puzzles together. Also recommended activity to do with someone if you want to build relationships. 


Today I prepared a school assembly for next week. The topic this term is creativity. On Monday we are doing music. We try to tell the kids that everything we create is inspired by God's creation. 

I love this verse that we are going to use: "Praise God in his temple!" We, as his children are his temple, and we can praise him with our bodies, and all that we are!


As a youth worker you end up playing games a lot. It's not my favorite thing to do, but it's great for relationship building. Jenga is one of the games I've been exposed to a lot. 

Kommentarer