A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

Birthday.

It was my birthday on Wednesday. I couldn't have dreamt of a better birthday - just a shame I was sick. My 'parents in Grange' took med out for lunch in a quirky place. In the evening they were going to take me out again, but what I didn't know was that there was a suprise party. We had a meal at a pub, nine people, all of them whom I didn't know three months ago.

I also recieved cards and gifts from so many people. A lady with a really sick husband sent me a gift, a lady I don't really know sent me a gift, and some friends came to the door with chocolat.

This is a small example of God's love and grace for us. I feel so blessed!

Thank you all my friends and family from Norway who remembered me as well!





In the end we went to see christmas decorations that are done by a local man for charity.

Kommentarer