A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

Time table.

So I got a request from one of my readers if I could tell a little bit more about what I am doing. I thought I might as well present my time table. The weeks are different, and sometimes we have extra events etc., but this is the main frame of my week.

Monday: School assemblies. Sometimes helping out in youth clubs in Ambleside.

Tuesday: Preparations and two different lunch clubs in schools.

Wednesday: My day off. Sometimes used for work, planning, menthorship, bible study groups, trips, shopping, cleaning etc.

Thursday: Preparations and youth club i Flookbrugh. This is a non-christian club, where we are build relationships with the kids that we also meet in schools.

Friday: Reflective session in the secondary school. Plannning, and youth club in the evening.

Saturday: Day off, but also sometimes a day for events etc.

Sunday: Toast church, where we eat toast, have worship and biblestory (for families). I also go to a service every Sunday. Every second Sunday we have bible study with the youth, that I am leading together with someone.

I also spend a lot of time praying for this place, the kids, the country. Please pray with me. I'm supposed to do a project while I'm here, but I'm unsure what I should do. I'm supposed to use my abilities to do something new with the kids, somehow. So I'm praying specifically for that at the moment.


I spend a lot of time reading. I'm on my 8th book since I came. I also run and draw a lot. Eventually I'm going to paint, and maybe join a choir.

Next week my friends come to visit! I can't wait.

Kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar