A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

Lately.


Cake. I won it in a raffle, when we had a fundraising for a mission trip.


Celebration of 5th of November. They have this horrible tradition where they burn a doll on the bone fire in rememberance of Guy Fawkes who tried to blow up the parliament. We had a good celebration without doll burning, though.


Reflective craft to remember that as God children we are holy and filled with the holy spirit. 


This Saturday I went to see a really good play in Keswick. Someone I know had a spare ticket and let me come along. It was about dementia, and they acted really well. #theaterbythelake


It was rememberance Sunday this Sunday. Everyone wears a poppy to remember those who died in the wars. I joined in. 

Now my friends are over from Norway. So today I have been in school assembly in the morning, and will soon join them to do something nice.

Kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar