A norwegian's adventure in England, through an internship with NMS

My week in photos.

School work has started. The schools in the area are church connected, so every week we go into the school and arrange the 'collective worship'. This is an amazing apportunity to share Jesus to all the kids in the area. A man from Uganda came this week to share about the project the school is supporting, helping handicapped kids. The teddies underneath were made for the Ugandian kids.


It's autumn. I joined a family I got to know harvesting their apples.


According to the Grange library Harry Potter is non-fiction. Just telling you!


They sell macrel in tomato sauce! My year is saved.


I drove this train. My friends neighbours have a train in their garden!


Praise God for the wonderful nature he has made. Thank you, Jesus!


So far I've been introduced to most of the things I'm going to be involved with. 
Stay tuned to know more.

Kommentarer

  1. Ser ut som du har det superfint + været! Her er det full storm på vestlandet. det blææs.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Haha, tar bare bilder når det er fint vær, for å lure folk ;)

      Slett

Legg inn en kommentar